May 25, 2011

23 Days Without Facebook and Counting

http://www.seraphus.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/266px-No_Facebook.svg_.png

Today is my 23rd day without Facebook. I did open the site a few times but to copy some photos that I needed to post in my blog. Even then, I went straight to the photos and closed my browser after I was done. Hmm.. was that cheating? lol! But I guess the point of my FB fast was to limit myself from spending too much time on the site plainly checking friends' status', photos and group walls.

Another few days more and I'm back to Facebooking. I can reply those people who has sent me messages and join a few contests that require 'Facebook likes'. But I know that after my FB fast, it's possible for me not to spend too much time with it. Planning to check my FB once a day for about 30-45 minutes. Possible? I'm sure it'll be possible, I even lasted more that 3 weeks without it! :))

No comments: