Dec 31, 2008

Of Page Ranks and Glasses

Did I see it right or do I need a pair of eyeglasses? I just checked through the page rank checker and I was disheartened to see my page ranks from my other blogs, dropped! It's not a very good news for the new year huh! heheh! But, there's still hope for sure.. opportunities or blessings come from God and not from page ranks so, I better not fret about it. I'm even thankful that at least I've experienced having a page rank of 2 and 3 ( in my other blogs) for the past three long months. Thank You Lord!

So, I don't need a pair of eyeglasses, my vision is just right. But for those who needs to have a new pair of eyeglasses for the new year, then you better check out Zenni's wonderful selection of Holiday frames! I've just been through their site and the choices are just plentiful! And not only that, you can get a pair for as low as 8$! Hmm.. that could also make a great New Year gift huh! So, you better check out Zenni's latest offer or latest style now. As for me, if I were to choose a pair for the New Year, I would like to choose this. Cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natural Cures wrote an interesting post today on Here’s a quick excerpt Living a healthy lifestyle involves controlling your weight. We all know that it can be difficult to lose weight, but it can be done with a little effort and encouragement. The natural way to lose weight is certainly the best option. Other than natural methods, taking weight loss pills

Debra Coto said...

you have such a interesting writing style...thanks for sharing with us !!
Denra @ tesol degrees

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
goyard handbags
golden goose outlet
yeezy supply
yeezy shoes
yeezy
goyard handbags
golden goose
yeezy
yeezy shoes