May 22, 2011

New Friend

I have a new Chinese friend, she's my classmate for my class last week. Even if I was only in the class for a week, we've become very good friends. And now, she has been seriously inviting us to go and visit her in her hometown. She has shown me photos of her hometown and indeed it's very beautiful. It's known as the Spring city in China because the weather is like Spring the whole year round. When the rest of China has snow and experiencing extreme cold and would need outdoor fire pit , the weather in their city would be just nice.

Anyways, because she has been telling me to visit her, I couldn't help but also check Airasia ad see if they have flights to her city. but sadly, there are no available flights yet.. well,hopefully in the ext few years..

1 comment:

kim said...

isn't it nice to meet new friends?