Dec 1, 2009

New Thai Restaurant in CDO

Thai Me Up is a new Thai Restaurant in Cagayan de Oro. We've heard about this new restaurant since we arrived here but unfortunately we haven't known anyone who's has been to the place. At first we were not so keen in trying it out because a few times we've been to 'Thai' restaurants here and were just disappointed that the taste doesn't quite compare to authentic Thai food.

But yesterday, it was our family day out and our sis and bro in law treated the whole family to the restaurant. I was pleasantly surprise that the restaurant was nicely designed. It has a touch of 'Thai-ness' in the interior. When we saw the menu, I got excited as I saw my favorite Thai food.

We ordered a few dishes and we're quite satisfied with the taste. Though some of the spicy dishes are not as spicy as we expected it to be but at least it has a bit of 'Thai' taste. The prices of the dishes are quite reasonable too. If you happen to be in Cagayan de Oro, you can always try out this Thai Restuarant here.


Anyways, our family enjoyed our time together trying out their different dishes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to disagree, but I won't be coming back here. The food is good, but you may never get to taste it. My friends were there tonight, on my recommendation, and their chili crab order never came. When the manager was summoned, only a waiter faced my friends. How disappointing, indeed!

yanilea said...

Hi, I've been to Thai me up too. Though price is high but it was a real satisfaction.

Anonymous said...

where is thai me up located? where in cdo, specifically? please reply asap. thanks.

Lalaine said...

Hi there! this is located in Capistrano- Mabini.. in between the formerly Gold theater and Rizal theaters. In front of Thai Me Up are are the bridal shops.. and you won't notice the restaurant much because it's fenced with wood planks ( if I remember it right)and you have to go a bit inside to park your car.

Anonymous said...

are the food there are affordable?cn i ask some sample of the prices?tnx...

Lalaine's World said...

food is quite affordable.. like a dish can cost about 80-125 pesos and above..if I remember it correctly... but the serving is not that much though..

Anonymous said...

Roman

I have been to this resturant a couple of time the food is good but some time the service sucks. Like today I went to the guys washroom n it was locked n I asked about it on the the waiters was locating the key. Finally after 15 min the door opened from the inside with a waiter n another guy with the keys well u can imagine what they were doing?????? It's very not good behavior. This is why I decided this was the last time I go there if they r that unprofessional then think about how clean your food is???