Apr 30, 2017

End of the Month Sale

It's the end of the month and it's also a long weekend as tomorrow is Labor Day. There are so many end-of-the-month- sales going on around the city now. Sadly, I've just been cooped up in the house for the weekend. I haven't been feeling well so I'm not in the mood to go around the malls. I like going around the malls to window shop and not for the 'shopping' itself. I'm not a serious shopper. But for those who are, if they can't go to an actual shopping mall, they can always do online shopping! There a thousands of stuff we can buy online like guitarcenter.com has kemper profiling amp to the smallest screw driver or bearing. 

Anyways, I hope I would feel better tomorrow. I think I need to go out of the house and see some people. I think I'm already bored being inside for two days.