Feb 6, 2017

Long Weekend Gone

It was Chinese New Year holidays a few days ago and I can't believe that the long weekend has just gone so fast! I remember the time when I was so excited for the long weekend and I made a lot of plans for it. But it just came and gone in an instant! :) Maybe I just enjoyed the long weekend so much that I didn't want it to end. We had bowling, malling and a nice dinner on Friday, then went to Ikea on Saturday, hang out on our friends place on Sunday after Church, then rested the whole day on Monday. Well, for me that how a holiday is supposed to be spent. There's time spent on malling and going around different stores, time spent with friends and of course, time spent in the house doing a bit of house chores and relaxing. Oh, there's not such times like these.. hope more long weekends will come.

2 comments:

marko said...

All borrowers are required to reimburse their advances, so even those looking for a VA home advance with awful credit must have the capacity to demonstrate they are profitably utilized. Pay slips or a financial balance history are perfect documentation for the employment. usacheckcashingstore.com/corona

Emily Brown said...

I hope you enjoyed a lot in your holidays. Great to read here your long weekend gone. Its look like its best time of your life. Being as a dissertation tutor & economics dissertation writing services - http://www.dissertationhelp.uk/economics-dissertation/ provider, I am also planning to spend time with my family & going for holiday’s trip. But nowadays I am very busy in my consultancy Dissertation Help UK where I am currently working and providing quality & stander academic services to students, so they can get good score in there academic task. I hope I get time in my busy schedule & go for weekend enjoyment.