Oct 10, 2009

Yummy Sunday - Khaw Phat Kai


If you're not into spicy food and you go to Thailand, you can survive by just eating Khaw Phat Kai or the Thai Fried Rice Chicken. Wherever you go, whether a small street hawker or a fancy Thai restaurant, you would be amazed that their Fried Rice would surely be yummy.

So this is my Yummy Sunday entry for today , Thai Fried Rice Chicken and of course a bottle of Thai Coke..but don't worry, the Thai Coke is not spicy..it just taste like a normal coke..heheh!

For more Yummy Sunday Entries please click the badge below.

6 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

hello there... YS Mr. Linky is up. Thanks for being the early bird!

Oh, I miss this one... especially the Thai patis.

Laureen said...

wow!mas nakauna day bogie.glaway ko uy!I miss this gyud

pinkyshelo said...

Looks yummy indeed!!!

Tes said...

My husband and I were in Thailand last July 2009. One thing we really enjoyed was the food! Inexpensive and really good! We love Pad Thai and Thai tea!

Nisha said...

That sure does look yummy yummy.. :-)

L. Neusiedler said...

I like spicy food, so I don't think I'll have a problem with that. On the other hand, this dish also looks indeed so yummy!