Oct 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Li'l Guy!


I can't believe how fast he has grown from a tiny, li'l baby to a big, chubby and ever so active boy! Our li'l Lyle just truly gives joy to our hearts. He is a born 'comedian' as he has the natural ability to amuse us with his cute dance moves, his antics and sweetness. He is also tough at times as he is so big and strong that his big sister and cousins would end up running away from him, from his ever so tight hugs ( ouch!) and kisses that soon become mini bites! ( Amma, Lyle boy bit me!!). Nevertheless, he is ever so sweet and charming giving us a thousand kisses each day and a millions of hugs and " I love you's". haaayyy..

My Li'l boy is now two years old and I thank God for giving us this very precious gift. Truly, I will treasure this gift and do my best to nurture him and train him the way he should go according to God's ways and purposes in his life.

Happy 2nd Birthday Jedaiah Lyle !! Appa, Amma and Ate Tricia loves you so soo much!!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

sige jud ko smile while gabasa ani na post.

PINAY MOMMY said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Jedaiah Lyle!! Pwede ng sundan. Hehehehe...

nanay said...

Happy Birthday! Lyle boy....Granny miss you so much....I love you.

SaiChinita said...

wow bday man diay sa tabachingching! happy bday lyle boy! i'm so excited to see you again!

Phebie said...

Happy birthday lyle boy! mwah

ate here's my post of intette's dance moves during sa iyang bday...hhahahahha

http://lovelydanielle.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-lil-dancer.html