Dec 1, 2009

'Eat All You Can' Diet ?

I'm on a new diet now. It's called the Eat All You Can Diet! LOL! I've been eating all my favorite food and have succumbed to all my cravings every since we arrived here. I think all my head knowledge about calories, fats and etc. have already gone out of the window especially when faced with my fave food. I would have to seriously think about proper eating and exercise later when we get back to Thailand and when we're already settled. As of now, I have to enjoy eating all my favorite Filipino food. It's only another 9 days left and we'll be going back to Malaysia/Thailand. Then, we don't know when we can be back here again. So, I hope that would make as a good excuse for my 'eat all you can' diet'. :)

When our long holiday is over, then it'll be my time to think about the real, proper diet and try to lose the excess weight I've gained. There are a lot of options, ways and strategies in losing weight. Many of these diets seems very convincing and most likely to bring results. But some are a bit expensive to follow or too difficult to maintain. I would have to read more reviews of these different diets and choose which one would fit me and my budget best.

The internet has really been my great resource when it comes to reading different types of reviews may it be book reviews, movie reviews or diet reviews. I've also found a site that also gives different reviews and compare Tramadol prices. So, when you want to buy a cheap tramadol, you can check the tramadol bluebook. There are even places where you can buy tramadol cod and pay for it upon delivery. So, when you need tramadol, you better check this site.

No comments: