Dec 3, 2009

Girls Day Out Day 2

Today is our second girls' day out for this week! And as you can guess, girls' day out means - Shopping!! It's actually more like budget shopping since we didn't shop in the expensive malls and stores but at the budget shops near Cogon market.. LOL!!

We actually took our li'l girl out to buy her shoes. And since we were in the 'market' area of the city, we found good shoes for a very cheap price. If you're from Cagayan de Oro, you would know where the Taiwanese shops are and that's where we bought her 1st pair of shoes. My li'l girl has been fond of Jelly Shoes since we came here last year and it was only know that I was able to buy for her. I can't believe that the jelly shoes only costs 30 pesos in the Taiwanese shops!! I should have bought for her earlier. Then, we bought some Croc Croc shoes for her for only 70 Pesos. The Cogon area was only in this place where I saw all kinds of Croc shoes flooding the shops. And then lastly I bought a pair of pink Tommy Flipflops for her for only 65 pesos. LOL!! I was so amused that I bought 3 pairs of shoes/sandals for my li'l one for a total of 165 pesos! Then, we also went to an accessory shop called Aizilym where we bought some bangles, hair accesorries and other things at very cheap prices.

And since we were all famished after our little shopping in a very crowded place, we went to Shakey's in Ket Kai to have our snacks.

It was indeed a fun girls' day out and I hope that more of these are coming in our last few days of stay here in my hometown.

No comments: