Jan 15, 2010

Jakarta : To Go Or Not To Go

My Hubby won two free air tickets and 1 night stay in Jakarta a couple of months ago. Only then we remembered that the validity of those tickets is only until the 10th of February. It means that if we want to avail of that contest prize then we have to leave in 3 weeks time.

Now, we're not sure whether we have to go for this great opportunity for free travel and advance ' Valentines' getaway. The good news though is that our very kind friend has already offered to take care of the kids while we travel.. she's such an angel! But still we have to check with our leaders whether we can get a weekend off and also have to see if the kids will be fine without us for a couple of days.

Wow.... imagining this trip already makes me excited! The air tickets we won are Business class tickets from KLM and hotel accommodation for a 5 star hotel. I still have to check which hotel we will be in but I'm sure it's not one of the st lucia hotels. Anyways, I'm trying to keep myself cool over this and praying for God's perfect will.