Jan 16, 2010

Spending Time WIth My Li'l Girl

I'm excited! I'm going to have another day out with my li'l girl today. I'm always looking forward for these dates. One reason is that I get to spend quality time with her. Before her li'l brother came, she gets 100% of our attention and listen to all her stories, thoughts and musings with undivided attention. But now with her active li'l brother, we can't truly give her the 100% attention that she need. Sometimes she even get scolded for being so talkative. Yeah, pity her! But when you're so busy doing something and you hear someone chattering away, sometimes it just gets irritating.

Anyways, another reason I love about our dates is that we get to window shop without much pressure. Yes, it's a pressure to go malling and window shopping with a restless 2 year old who wants to run around the shops. So this afternoon will be a very relaxed day with my 5 year old. Thanks to my Hubby who will be taking care of our li'l boy while we go out.

No comments: