Oct 29, 2009

"Pinay Ka?"

I can't count how many Filipinos we've already met here in HK. Since the time we came out from the airport to our 2nd day here. We met them on the streets in groups or in the malls. My Hubby is always excited to see my fellow kababayans. And since he knows that I'm quite shy to start a conversation, he usually start it for me and there goes several minutes of chit chat, some telling us about their experiences here.

I still have to search in the internet how many Filipinos are living here in HK, but I'm sure there must be a LOT since we could see them everywhere. .. and as my Hubby would start the Filipino joke, ' You can find Filipinos everywhere, even on the moon".. you want to know why?

3 comments:

Chris said...

pinoys are everywhere!

anyway, i am still thinking about homeschooling my kids... its a good option though :)
though its not really well accepted yet here in Pinas...

Unknown said...

Wow!Everywhere......God bless you all there!

Dhemz said...

hahahha...so sweet naman ni hubby...he will open the conversation for you....good to know you met some of our kababayans over there....

dito kasi iba...I don't socialize with filipinos....halos kasi dito mga TH...at mag pa as if pa...nako, I hate people like that...kaya ayaw kung makipag plastikan sa plastik..ehhehe!

korek, saan lupalok...may pinoy....lol!