Oct 29, 2009

Back To Normal

This is not good, I think I'm back to my normal weight. You see, I've lost a bit of weight a few weeks ago but then due to my being on a holiday mode, I ate a lot of curry and Ice cream when we were in Klang and now, I'm eating a lot of Filipino food here for our holiday. So, I think I've already gained back those weight that I lost.

But then, I'm still not in the mood to be on a diet or much less do exercise even with a Kettlebell. Sigh!!..I think I'll just have to think about these things after our so called holiday. As for now, I'll enjoy what I'm eating.. Hmm.. what shall I eat after this? LOL!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi love,

Don't worry about it, just enjoy your eating time..anyways, later mag diet nasad ka..he he he

Laureen said...

samot gyud na paguli nmo dari

nanay said...

enjoy land diha sa. hehehe