Jun 21, 2008

Saturday Chores

Today is a Saturday and we're all at home. Last night, when my HUbby decided to take a break and not go to the village ( as they always do every saturday). I thought to myself that I could spend my whole day (?) cleaning the house and do other household chores while my Hubby take care of the kids. But my Hubby's had a back pain so it's his turn to get a massage while I take care of the kids.

In times like this, I would always wish we could hire someone to help us with housework and especially in cleaning the house. It really saves a lot of energy when someone is there to help you out, right?. Back in the Philippines, it's quite affordable to hire someone. My Mom always had someone to help us in the house from our younger days until we grew older. I think that's why I wasn't that trained to do household work..LOL! excuses, excuses.

It's quite hectic doing all the sweeping, wiping, mopping and all the other things when cleaning the house. All our energy can really get drained. But Dirt Devil has a better way to save energy. The new AccuCharge Stick Vac and Hand Vac use 70% less energy – making AccuCharge the first cordless cleaning technology to earn Energy Star approval. Wouldn't it be great to have this kind of vacuum? I'm sure even my Li'l be girl would be excited to help me out with housework when we have this kind of gadget.


5238dd240x180public

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Mrs SS jud ni si Love. Believe na jud ko lol