May 17, 2008

What Happened to www.lalainesworld.com?

I also don't know. :(

If you've been here a few hours ago, you could have found an error message that says " site can not be found'.

This is because a few days ago, I bought the domain www.lalainesworld.com through blogger. I registered, paid through credit card, verified but my domain is nowhere to be found. I contacted googles apps, they replied and said everything is activated. But why I can't access my custom domain at all? It was still okay because at least my blog could be accessed through blogspot but then last night, my blogger blog is automatically redirected to my custom domain that doesn't work! That's when I got really worried and contacted google aps again. But sad to say, until now I haven't received anything from them.

The reason you why you can still read this blog is because I switched it back to blogspot. I was tempted to continue setting in the custom domain so that google aps will know that my custom domain is'nt working at all..but, I also don't want my readers to get lost.

I just hope the domain problem will be fixed soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh. that sux!

Anonymous said...

Hi dear. Gud luck then for ths trouble wd google. Umm i already added u when i invitd u. Just look fr ur name n my linkies list,its anothr tab of my blog.

Bloglearner at http://abc-bloglearning.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is too bad. Hope they fix it soon!

Portia said...

i hope they will fix this. I hope you can switch to your domain soon and enjoy more benefits!Good luck!

Aisha said...

yah had trouble accessing yours. i just bought, so i hope they won't give me the same problem. :((