May 27, 2008

It's a TAGGY DaY!

Here are some of the TAGS I received over the weeks.. I actually wanted to post all of the tags but it's already late..I'll post the other's later .. :)
__________

I've been tagged by JOY from PinayMama's Diary. Thanks Girl!

{Start Copy Here}
Started by Mitchteryosa

Rules:

1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.

2) Blog Brag about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.

3) Add your blog in the masterlist below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.

4) Leave some love here. Yup. Here. Thanks!

5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.

6) Lastly, let’s help each other by copying and updating the list of participants in your post. Come and visit once in a while for the benefit of the late comers who have also joined this meme.

Masterlist:

When Silence Speaks | Everything About Deye | Etc Atbp | Pinay Mommy Online | Coffee Cup Princess | Pinaymama's Diary | Lalaine's World | You're next

{End Copy Here}




My Husband, the father of my two beautiful kids, he's such a loving father who cares for his family so much. He's a very expressive and affectionate Appa (father in Tamil) and I think that's what my Li'l girl got from him, who's always expressing her ' i love u', thank u's, I miss u's and showering you with kisses. Just today, Father and daughter both came home bringing flowers for me. It really made my day after a long tiring day with a cranky baby.

What I appreciate much from him especially in these times where I think I'm in the stage of becoming a 'burnt out' mom is that he helps me out so much in taking care of the kids and in the house. He also values my opinion so much and never fails to appreciate me in every way. He's just a perfect Husband for me and a perfect father for my kids. That's why, I'm always grateful to God for this wonderful gift in my life. He's more than what I wanted and more than what I deserve.. :) Thank you Lord!

--------

Now, I'm tagging Janet, Te Bernadeth and Tabitha

______________________________________________________________



SURVEY LANG PO!

This is a tag from Janet. Thanks Jan!

Participants: Tere - Blessing in Life | Yen - Me and Mine | Mitch - When Silence Speaks | Mitch - Etc Atbp | Janet - the nambiars | J3net - Expressions and Thoughts | Lalaine- Lalaine's World/ YOU'RE NEXt!

1. What do you want for your birthday? A Romantic Dinner Date with my Hubby

2. Who will be your next kiss? My HUbby's good night kiss..:)

3. When was the last time you went to the mall? Last night for groceries

4. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope

5. How did you spend your summer? We went to Malaysia

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days? Nope..haven't been to cinema for MONTHS!

7. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke...shhh...

8. What are you wearing right now? Bedtime clothes

9. What was your last purchase? Groceries

10. What was the last food you ate? My own version of Thai Chicken with Cashew Nuts


I am tagging: Bogie, Phoebie and Lanel

______________________

OKAY, THAT's ALL FOR NOW..TILL the NExt TAGGY DAY! good nyt!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

love,

thanks sa tag. will link you up lang gihapon maski gitag na ko ni mitch. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I know you got many tags recently but I hope you have time for another one.
Visit my blog for more details.

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Vijay Photos and Videos ,Gallery, Wallpapers,

Latest movies, only at www.actorvijaymovies.com.