May 23, 2008

GReat Gift Ideas

Father's Day is just around the corner, and I'm sure all the moms and kids are already looking great gift ideas for their dads and spouses. I always struggle when it comes to giving gifts to my Hubby, I always end up giving the usuals stuff like shirts, pants or socks. I'm not that so creative when it comes to buying gifts as I'd rather create gifts.

What about give him a car or a new laptop? hahaha! I'm just kidding! Of course, I can't afford to buy such gifts. I want to give him something more personal and at the same time very useful. I found some Personalized flash drives for sale in the web. Wouldn't that be a great idea? I only know about personalized pens but now there is such things as personalized thumb drives where their names are engraved along with a short message. Cool huh!

Anyways, there still a bit more time before the day. What about you do you want to share any great gift ideas?

Pexagontech

1 comment:

SurfJedi said...

I think the flash drives are a great idea. Electronics are always a good way to go.