Feb 19, 2008

The RED TAG

I've been tag by Joy and Rach for the RED tag. Thanks friends for thinking of me ;).
Here are the rules:
1. Post your photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red… If you can’t find one, you still have an option…. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 3 people close to your heart. By the way, they have to be in your blogroll. No cheating heart please.
4. Once you’re tagged, please keep it going - just for this month.Just to remind you not to cheat: tag 3 people close to your heart =)

1) Above is our 'very' RED photo.

2) This was taken during Christmas. We had a party/program for Christmas Eve and we asked everyone to wear red or green. It turned out most of us were wore red.

3) Now, I want to tag Te Litlit, Janet, Noemi, Aisha, Tabitha and RUby. My real life friends who've been blogging for quite sometime now. (sorry, I have more than 3)

5 comments:

Joy0z said...

Read as in Red. What a gathering..Thanks for doing this Lalaine. And thank you for the sexy award too! Kindly vote me here at Sociable Blogger as joydob

Anonymous said...

wow red red! :-) thought valentines day! hehehe.

btw, thnks for the add, I'm adding yours too in my other blog.

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for doing this tag. You have a lovely family. It's a blessing to be part of a close-knit family.

Micawatson said...

Spell Red? R-I-D,lol...Red is beautiful..hehehe thanks

Anonymous said...

thank you girl for the tag..I really appreciate it.