Feb 17, 2008

Awards Part 3

It's awards time once again. Thank you friends for always giving me awards which I sometimes don't deserve.

Ricka gave me an award that made me smile because I really don't deserve this award. It's none other than the Sexiest Body Award..LOL!! I'm still battling with my EXCESS weight since giving birth to my son, 4 mos ago. But anyways I'll still accept this award. Who knows I might deserve this after 6 months or 6 years maybe? hahaha! Anyways, thanks for this award Ricka!

Now, I'm passing this award to my cousin Bogie (the newest blogger in town), Tabitha , Aisha, Joy of Oz and Dhadha. You all deserve this guys. I hope I could join your club next time..hehehhe!


Another award I received is also the Excellent blog award from Catsy. Thanks Cats! I checked my blog juice and found out my blog is not that juicy yet..LOL!



My Blog Juice
Calculate your blog juice here
Anyways, I'l like to pass this award to Ruby, Janet, Angel, Dana/Debbie, te Litlit, Noemi, Rach and back to you Catsy. These are the blogs which I think deserve this award. Blogs with substance and from the heart. Keep on blogging guys!

7 comments:

Dhadha G. said...

hi ate lalaine! astig yung award na binigay mo sakin.. haha! do i derserve it? hahah! oh well, wla na sila magagawa kasi andyan na sakin yan.. d ba? hahah! :-)

mabuhay tayong ng seksi! *ang kapal ko!* hahahhah! God bless ate! :-)

Micawatson said...

thank you ha

Aisha said...

Hahahaha! Sexiest body award, Salamat kaayo!

PINAY MOMMY said...

salamat for the award mommy lalaine! God bless...grab ko na ngayon.

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you Lalaine for this wonderful award. I appreciate it. It's sweet of you to think of me. Take care.

Jan said...

lab, thanks for the award.

Tabitha said...

Hahahh!!! Funny award. I just can't stop laughing after looking at it....Dont worry akka you will deserve that award as soon as Lyle and Tricia become a lil' older and Lyle starts to be like her ate Trish and tell you so many stories. They will be driving you up and down the house...Hahah..Thanks anyway akka.