Feb 19, 2008

Family Time- Movies


I was tagged by Rach on her "Family Time - Movies".

Rules Of This Tag:

1. Link back the person who tagged you and write what was the movie his/her family enjoyed watching recently.
2. Now your turn to tell about the movie your family had just watched.
3. Tell something about the movie and spoilers are accepted (hehehee).
4. Write anything that has something to do with movies: Trivia, your top choice or favorites and why, your family’s story about your favorite motion pictures, the first film you watched with your husband, any traditional film the family’s been keeping etc…etc…
5. Copy and paste the rules of this meme on your blog and pass the tag to as many friends, bloggers and movie lovers you want. Don’t forget to tell them they’re tagged and leave a comment here if you’re done with the task.


**********
1. Rach and her family's favorite movies are Alvin and the Chipmunks.
2. The most recent movie I watched at the movie theater with my family was Ratatouille.

Image taken from fandango.com


3. This is about a Rat who has this rare gift of cooking and it's his passion too. It's a very entertaining movie and I just the love the animation. ( This was also my daughter's first movie in the theater and she loved it!)
4. The first movie that I watched with my Husband who was only my friend and classmate then ( we all watched with our other classmates) was The BEach starring Leonardo de Caprio. I didn't really like th plot of the movie but I enjoyed the scenic views, the beaches. And surprisingly, a few years fast forward, we are both living in Thailand now. And we have set foot on Thailand's beautiful beaches!
5. I would like to tag Angel, Cora and Joy.

2 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for doing this movie meme. We enjoyed watching Alvin and the Chipmunks recently.

We love the movie Ratatouille. In fact, after watching it, we had a fun photo shoot at home. Here's the fun photo we took.

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

hey Lalaine, thanks for the tag sis! I already grabbed it.

Anyways, we love Ratatouille too, it is so funny and really indeed great for family time... thanks for sharing it sis!!!! let you when mine will up!! see ya!