May 21, 2011

Chef At Home

http://chefmichaelsmith.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Chef-at-Home-Logo1.jpg

My daughter and I loves watching Chef at Home at the Asian Food Channel. Aside from us drooling over the food that Chef Michael Smith cooks, I also love how it seems so easy and simple to cook delicious food.

I also like taking a 'peek' at Michael Smith's pantry. There's just so much of spices, sauces and everything in it. What amazes me is that he doesn't have any labels on his special spices and sauces and there are like more than 30 similar looking jars! Oh, if that was me, maybe I could have mistaken the sugar for salt. LOL! I did that once, I mistakenly put the bread flour instead of a cake flour because I didn't label my flour containers. And my Marble cake tastes... bad...

Yes, that's why I need some kind of Custom Labels for my flours, spices, curries and etc. I even kinda like the idea of designing my own custom label not just for my personal use but maybe for future business. ;)

No comments: