Mar 4, 2010

School for My Li'l Ones

My li'l ones are going to school this coming May. My li'l boy will be in Pre school while my girl will be in Kindergarten 2. They will be going to the same school near our house. Both of them are quite excited for it. When we went there yesterday to make some inquiries, they felt so at home. I saw Lyle was shaking the hands of some of the students. (Will he be a future politician or what?) Tricia on the other hand was happily playing in the playground.

We're glad that the school director was kind enough to let Tricia come as a 'special' student where she'll only attend classes for half a day so I can have time to homeschool her in the afternoon. He also gave us a special price for Tricia which is like we only have to pay 50% of her monthly fees plus her one time registration fee will also be waivered. Thank God for the favor!

I'm sure our kids will be happy to have new friends in school plus it will also enable them to learn the Thai faster. Exciting!


No comments: