Mar 1, 2010

Sale ... Sale ..Sale

Oh, I thought that the yearly sale of Thailand ( Amazing Grand Sale) only starts in June, but why is it there are sales and promos going on in almost every mall.

Just today, when we were going out to do our groceries it took us quite some time to decide where to shop since both of our favorite hypermarkets ( Tesco and Carrefour) are having an ongoing sale. But we finally chose the latter since it's nearer to our house and I think we could save on gas too. :) And I don't have any regret from doing our monthly groceries there because aside from the great discounts we got on some of our grocery items, we also got a 140 Baht cash coupon that we can use on our next shopping. What do you think I can buy with that cash coupon? I'm actually thinking of buying a pint of that Swensen's Ice cream. :) Or maybe get some nice sunglasses for summer? But with a 140 Baht sunglasses, I won't be so sure of the quality too. They also have some eyeglasses available but I don't need those too.

Anyways, back to the mall wide sale, it'll be interesting to see what the other malls and superstores got on on sale. Hope to go window shopping next time when Hubby is no longer busy with work.

No comments: