Jan 17, 2010

Cool But Dizzy

My li'l boy broke my sunglasses so, I have to borrow my Hubby's one when we were going out one sunny afternoon. I thought I looked cool using his sunglasses but later on I felt a bit dizzy and light headed. When I took the glasses off, I then felt better. Then I realized that the sunglasses but have caused me to feel dizzy, so I tried it on again and the same thing happened. My Hubby's glasses are very cheap but it's not worth the price since it's of very low quality and may cause damage to the eyes.

Are cheap stuff always not of good quality? Maybe not. I've heard of Zenni Optical for many months now and they're known to have the cheapest eyeglasses but of great quality. There is even an article that gave good reviews about Zenni optical. So, it is possible to get quality eye glasses for a low cost.

No comments: