Dec 11, 2009

Almost Home But Without A House ( Yet )

We're now back in Taiping. And a few days from now we will be going back home in Thailand. It'll be home sweet home for us to the country where we are called to serve but we still don't have a house to stay yet.

We're praying that we will be able to find the right house for us in a few days time. I just want to get settled immediately and start our family routine once again. I'm not so particular with the kind of house which we are going to stay. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have Kohler sinks, as long as it has a kitchen, a living room, toilet and bath and 2 or 3 bedrooms.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

LaLaine and family,
I'm praying with you and for you: for a home, to settle in quickly, for your hearts to be at rest, to be able to get the language back--everything. Praise God that you got on the plane and that they waited for you! God is ahead of you, LaLaine, (He didn't almost get left behind). He is preparing everything and working things out--look for Him and go there.
I subscribed to your blog today, and I'm looking forward to hearing what He is going to do! I know it will be miracles every day!
Blessings,
Wendy