Jan 17, 2010

Blame It On The Cha Yen

Justify FullImage taken from Google

Since we're back in Thailand, my favorite drink, the Cha Yen is just within my reach. As a result, I've been drinking this sweet drink almost everyday. In the evenings, when Hubby comes back home from work, he usually brings me a 'take out' Cha Yen ( in side the small plastic bag). Then at night, I sometimes ask my Hubby to buy this favorite drink (sometimes with Roti) of mine. Am I addicted to this drink or Is this some kind of a replacement for Coke? I actually have minimized drinking Coke for almost 2 weeks now.

Anyhow, whatever it is, I think I have to stop my Cha Yen fever since it's not doing anything good to my waist.. LOL! Cha Yen is made from Thai tea but with a generous amount of condensed milk, evaporated milk and sugar. So, if I continue to make this as a nightly ritual, then I'm sure I can't get rid of my excess weight fast ( unless I apply some weight loss cream or take slimming pills).

Hmmm.. I'll have to stop drinking Chayen.. and I'll stop TOMORROW.. not now yet, since Hubby has just gone off to buy Cha Yen for me..LOL!!

No comments: