Jan 17, 2010

6 Days A Week

I've been cooking meals for the family 6 days a week since the new year. This has actually been one of our new year's resolution to have more home cooked meals. With the increase of all the basic commodities, food from the stalls and restaurants have also soared up so, it's more practical now to have home cooked meals.

And as a part of my New Year's resolution, I'm also cooking ( and eating) more veggies now. So, every meal must have a certain kind of veggie. Yes, this is me talking.. Gone are the days when we would buy vegetables and end up getting rotten in the fridge. For the first time, we've bought so much of vegetables and none of them got wasted because they ended up in our tummies! I have to congratulate myself for this and please don't forget to congratulate me too. LOL!!

Anyways, I'm determined for this practice to go on until such time when eating veggies will be a part of me. And hopefully, I could naturally lose weight by eating lots of veggies ( and less carbo) so I won't need to search for diet pill that works.

No comments: