Jan 19, 2010

3D Magic


Can you see the hidden 3D object in this image? I've actually been trying to look for it but couldn't find it. I remember I was so good in this when I was still in college. I would just stare at the image for a few seconds without blinking my eye and woolah, it's already as if I already went inside the image.

I guess it takes practice and maybe it's easier to find the 3D image when it's on a printed material and not on a computer screen. Or maybe then, my eyes are not so good anymore and I might need some prescription eyeglasses in the future. If ever I need to have eyeglasses, I already know where I can get cheap eyeglasses but with very high quality. It's no other than Zenni Optical. I've actually read about this superb online shop for a long time already. Lately, I also saw an article that have such a great review on this online shop. With the economy right now, we never thought that there are still quality things that are cheap. But Zenni Optical still makes this possible.

And by the way, below is the hidden 3D image of the photo I've shown you earlier.



images taken from magiceye.com

No comments: