Jun 11, 2008

My Normal Day with Kids

As many of you might know, I'm a stay-at-home Mom with a 4 year old girl and an 8 months old son. Everyday has it's own fun, frustration, joys and challenges. Just now, Tricia has been cranky and so I was. So, I just took some time to relax, sat in front of the computer and read some interesting article from RD.com - Parenting.

The 7 Ways to Create a Happy Household caught my eye and I read it . It's a very helpful article for me especially at this time of crankiness, if there is such word..hehehe! Most of the things written there, we already do as a family but I think I would like to implement more of No. 7 which is " Schedule Parent-Only Time. " Being alone with kids most of the day is no joke and I guess, if I seriously set some time alone before and after the day. It'll be helpful with me as I would be cranky just like now.Anyway, if your a parent, I suggest you read this article as it's very helpful.

They also have some interesting articles and tips from RD.com - Family Life to make traveling more enjoyable for both parents and kids. I just read through the list of games that can be played in the car. Now, I have more ideas of games to play with my preschooler and won't be limited by " I Spy" game in our whole 8 hours journey to Kuala Lumpur. :)

No comments: