Jul 1, 2008

The Four Things

THanks Meg for this tag!

RULE:

What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Our Center, Sugar Rock Restuarant, Tesco, Carrefour

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: Valerie, Jo Ann , Baby Center and Friendster

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? Sugar ROck, Pizza Hut, Sky Buffet and Sizzlers

(D) Four places you'd rather be? Philippines, Greece ( in my dreams), near the beach, on top of the mountain.

E) Four people I think will respond: Ruby, Prily, Enday and te Dina

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Sorry but I don't watch Tv here

Now im tagging the people that i think will respond Ruby, Prily, Enday and te Dina.

1 comment:

Dines said...

Ok Love, murag kaya ni nako! Hehe