May 31, 2008

New York! New York!


I love the city. I love to see a lot of sights and hear a lot of sounds, see tall and beautifully designed buildings and shopping malls. I think I will never get bored in the city. So, if I were to be moved to a different city as a part of the Witness protection program, I would choose New York. It's also cool to go a peaceful, quite city but maybe just for a visit but the hustle and bustle of the city creates a lot of excitement and energy for me.

You might be wondering why I'm talking about being in the witness protection program. It's because I'm so into the USA Network's new original series In Plain Sight at this time. It's an all new crime drama series where it involves a U.S. Marshal, Mary Shanon attached to the Federal Witness Protection Program. I can't say much for now to keep the suspense. Better wait for another day and watch the first telecast tomorrow ( June 1) on your TVs.

No comments: