May 30, 2008

New TV Series

I like television series, maybe if we have a cable TV here, I would be glued to my favorite series again. Just a few nights ago, my Hubby discovered a site where you can watch movies and tcv programs for free! I got so excited and watched episode 3 of my favorite series.

In the US, another TV series is coming on June 1st and I'm sure a lot of people will be glued in their sets again. It's USA Network's new original series In Plain Sight starring Mary McCormack as Mary Shannon, a U.S. Marshal attached to the highly secretive Federal Witness Protection Program. Mary Shannon protects witnesses and help facilitate their often rocky transition into their new lives. She has to wear many hats at any given time: mother, therapist, best friend, maid of honor, priest, rabbi, occasionally, homicide detective among others. And the worst part is her family doesn't really know the true nature of her high risk job as she kept it as a secret to protect them.

Well, I could relate to Mary..I mean the 'wearing many hats' part :). As of now, I'm a mom, a wife, a teacher, cook, a nutritionist, an accountant, a washer, among other roles to my family. It's good that I don't have any other high risk job that has to be kept as a secret from them. :)

Anyways, if you're from US. Check this series out and make sure to watch the very first episode on June 1st. As for me, I'll just have to wait for this to be available in cable or DVDs.

No comments: