Jul 3, 2008

Passing the Chalice

I got this chalice from Ruby! Thanks so much birthday girl! Actually,if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't learn so much about the blog world.

"I would love to pass on the chalice , that has honed my blog skills and to those others whom i feel will benefit from the holy elixir of blogging. These people deserve it , much as the same way i feel , i do :). . ."

So, I pass this chalice to Janet, who inspired me to blog and encourage me to monetize my blog, to Angel who answered many of my questions through YM, and back to Ruby who has come up with so many ideas to increase our links, technorati and etc.

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

PINAY MOMMY said...

wow love! never thought that i would be getting this again. hehehe...

thanks!!

Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online