Jul 8, 2008

My New Bicycle!

Yes, you read it right..it's not my daughter who has a new bicycle but ME! LOL!! Last week, I decided that I should to a little bit of fun exercise and I chose riding the bicycle. So, I was thinking to borrow our friend's bicycle. Our friends are back in the Philippines, so I emailed them and asked if I could use their bike , which they willing agreed. But my HUbby kept on insisting, "why don't I buy a new bicycle for you?" As stingy as I am, I said, "No, I'm contented with our friend's bike". But when my Hubby went to check out their bike, it turned out that it's not in a very good condition anymore and he said, if we repair it it's like buying a new bike, so why don't we buy a new ones instead?..heheh!

I almost gave up the thought of my "fun" exercise since I don't want to buy a new one which we can only use for a few months ( since we will be going back to the Philippines at the end of the year). But when we went window shopping at Big C the other night, we saw that they have bicycles for sale at more that 50% off. It was really a great bargain and so, my HUbby bought one for me. Hehehe!

So, this evening I started my bicycle ride around the neighborhood. How I like the wind against my face and the fact that my legs are starting to ache when I push the pedal..heheeh! it means, the exercise is working..hehe! While riding the bike, I could remember my childhood days and how I went around our subdivision with friends. In other words, I felt like a kid again riding my bike..hehehe!! But it's okay it's a good breather for me after a long day with the kids and a good exercise too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ready to ride? Pedal into a world of cycling! That's enjoyable and healthy to exercise. Btw, your hubby is a very caring person. I am glad for both of you.:))