May 29, 2008

Of Brad Pitt, Dockers and more

I'm a great fan of Brad Pitt. He's a very talented actor and not to mention he's very good looking too. No matter what he wears, he still looks great but I especially like him in his classic, casual look. I think that's more like his fashion style - classic.

For me, I also like the classic fashion style. Gone are the days when I would wear hand painted , torn jeans and large printed shirts as what the trend dictated, a hundred years ago..oh, not that long though, maybe 15 years ago. As a Mom and wife now, I'd stick to clean, classic fashion style. It fits me more, very comfortable and pleasing to the eyes. Just like all the Dockers products - classic, comfortable yet trendy but not clamoring for so much of attention. I remember when I used to work as a visual merchandiser before, I really love to visit and linger longer in the Dockers flagship stores. The clean styles, cut and soft colors are so refreshing and pleasing.

What about you? What your's personal fashion style? Dockers would love to hear from you too and is giving everyone an opportunity to create an advertisement for them. If you're in the creative side, why don't you try it out and join. If you win the Dockers contest, you'll get a chance to show your 'work' to the millions of viewers worldwide. Come on don't be shy and join the Dockers contest !

75x75

No comments: