May 22, 2008

THe MOuntain

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

I was laughing the first time I saw this cartoon because at that time my laundry was really a LOT and overflowing..almost like the drawing above! LOL!! And then after I washed all our laundry and then another mountain appeared...the mountain of clothes to be folded. WHew!

I just folded all our mountain of clothes now..so, it's such a relief.. I didn't realize how another addition of the family can change your laundry dramatically. I can't imagine families with 4 or 5 kids..wow! I salute those moms with a lot of kids.

2 comments:

HotMomma said...

Hi! Lalaine! thanks for wanting to advertise in my blog - i just approved your ad to be shown in a few days' time.

You have a very nice and tidy and organized blog, not like that mountain of laundry in your cartoon - lol!

Anyway, hope you can drop by my site once in a while.

I like your name, by the way. It's the same as my sister's - which i used to envy as a child because she got a beautiful name and I didn't - he he he!

Bye!

Anonymous said...

We have the same mountain of laundry! LOL! Thanks for sharing this cartoon Lalaine! I should show this to my husband :)