Feb 19, 2010

Hard To Say Good Bye

It was hard for my li'l girl to say good bye last night. I guess she will never get used to the fact that friends and family will not be with us forever. I mean, I we already had our countless of good byes for many years. People come and people go.. we visit places and leave after a few days or months. She did shed some tears in the past but maybe as she grows older, she longs for a friend who's also a girl and of her age.

Last night, after we sent our friends to the bus station, she cried so hard and was telling us that she wants her "ate Ria" ( her friend). We had to explain to her that she has to go back to their place and be coming back soon. I thought she was over it when we came back home. But when I was putting her to sleep she cried and cried holding the thing that her Ate Ria gave her until she fell asleep.

I can't help but feel sad for her too.

No comments: