Feb 8, 2010

Detox

I'm actually interested in topics such as 'detox' since I'm aware of the all the junk food that I have eaten in the past. I've read about detox teas, detox diet, enemas and etc. Then, I've come across another type of detox which I've heard for the first time. It's called rapid opiate detox. It's actually an 8 hour procedure to help people addicted to certain drugs like Oxycontin, Heroin, Lortab, Hydrocodone, Methadone, Suboxone, Subutex, Morphine,Demerol, Codeine,Tramadol, Vicodin, Tylenol 3 and other opiate drug.

With this great medical breakthrough, I'm sure a lot of people will be helped. But as what they say, this is only treats the physical aspect of addiction so, long term psychological counseling is vital to treat the patient.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to share with you the 3-Day Home Based Detox program I did last year. It really works. I'm doing it again this Holy Week.

http://pinoywheatgrass.blogspot.com/2009/06/so-easy-way-to-detox.html