Feb 20, 2010

Dental Land



When our Li'l girl accidentally lost her baby tooth the other week, my dentist cousin who's in the Philippines advised me to see a dentist here in Thailand ASAP. So, the next day, my Hubby and I went around town to look for a dental clinic. Most of the clinics we went already had a long queue of patients waiting and some of them also don't cater to children. Then, my hubby remembered this big, attractive building along Rayjindee Rd. called Dental Land. My Hubby was quite sure that it's a dental clinic for kids and would have more dentists there which means we don't have to wait for a long time to be attended.

I was quite apprehensive because the building looked so hi tech and thought that maybe their dental services will also be expensive. But since we didn't have much choice, we decided to go there anyway.

And it's a good thing we went. We didn't have to wait for my li'l girl to be checked. They immediately took an xray for her teeth and after a few minutes, the Dr. called us in and explained to us the condition of her teeth. We only paid 200 baht for the whole thing.

to the clinics.. every cubicle has a theme: Spiderman, Doraemon, Mickey Mouse and etc.

The clinic was so nice and it's really meant for the kids. The interior is child friendly with all their attractive walls and decorations plus a play area. There's also coffee shop near the reception and the Dentists and staff are very friendly. They also give balloons to the kids after the check up.


my kids.. they enjoyed playing while waiting for the xray result.


So, I guess we will be going back there for my li'l girl's filling. The price difference between a normal clinic and their clinic is not that great.

2 comments:

nanay said...

tsada kaayo Love....

Bogie said...

Very nice. 200 BHT is just almost the same with the normal clinics here in the Phil. Barato ra gihapon siya... with that kind of facility. Diri siguro tag thousand na ang charge.