Jan 17, 2010

Yummy Sunday - Yellow Cab Pizza


Why do I always crave for something that's beyond my 'reach'? Heheh! When I saw this photo, I suddenly have that deep craving for it. Hahayy.. if only there's Yellow Cab Pizza here in Hatyai.

If I remember it right, this was the last Yellow Cab pizza I had when I was in my hometown in Cagayan de Oro. Yellow Cab pizza is indeed very yummy!! If not for the price, I would prefer to go to Yellow Cab pizza more often than Pizza Hut. Hahay... Hope someone can send me a Yellow Cab package here in Thailand. :)

For more Yummy Sunday entries, please click the badge below.

6 comments:

Perfectly Blended said...

If only Yellow Cab pizzas can be delivered to Thailand I will surely do that. :)

Happy Yummy Sunday!

Judy said...

I love Yellow Cab Pizza! Thanks by the way for a yellow cab pizza treat on my birthday. :)

by the way, paki send sa photo. :)

Kim, USA said...

That really looks very yummy to me for a pizza. I've here in the US for 5 years but haven't been to pizza hut I should visit that place someday. Happy weekend!

YummySunday:GinisangKalabasa at sitaw

nuts said...

oh my, im craving for pizza now.. wwwaaaaaa... yellow cab is the best pizza for me!
Mine is here!

wenn said...

wow, i love pizza!

Unknown said...

zhengjx20160813
ugg outlet
michael kors
ralph lauren clearance
tommy hilfiger outlet
mont blanc pen
louis vuitton bags
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors bags
cheap jerseys
pandora jewelry
coach factory outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
longchamp outlet
michael kors outlet
oakley vault
kobe 10
kate spade handbags
ralph lauren home
cheap basketball shoes
canada goose uk
canada goose jackets
uggs on sale
adidas shoes
oakley outlet
jordan 11
hogan scarpe
michael kors outlet clearance
replica watches
louboutin shoes
uggs italia
gucci belts
ray ban sunglasses
uggs for cheap
christian louboutin pas cher
louis vuitton outlet stores
ralph lauren polo
abercrombie clothing
michael kors outlet clearance