Jan 29, 2010

Missing the Beach

I miss going to the beach. I wish we could go to the beach this weekend. I actually like going to the beach but not necessarily to take a dip but just to hang around and play with the sand with the kids. I don't have to ask my kids whether they want to go to the beach beach I already know their answer.

My family really just loves to do a lot of traveling. Even if sometimes traveling with kids is quite a hassle but then nothing compares to the joy and fun when we see new places and do new activities.

Maybe if we have all the money, it'll be very nice to get one of those travel trailers I see in the internet. Wow! I could just imagine doing road trips all around Thailand, going all the way up North and maybe even going to neighboring countries like Malaysia, Singapore and Burma. I'm sure our kids will truly enjoy traveling to the maximum and we won't have to worry about them getting uneasy and restless in our small car.

Anyways, I guess that's enough daydreaming for me and let me proceed in making our weekend plans to the beach.


No comments: