Jan 17, 2010

Beware, It's Spicy

I have never been fond of spicy food before coming to Thailand. I could remember that the most spicy food that I ate in the Philippines was the 'sisig'. I could order one serving of Sisig but must be paired of with two bottles of Coke. That is because I gulp on Coke after every spoonful of sisig with rice to take out the spice.

But when I arrived in Thailand, I got a shock when the most of the food served is very spicy. Then as weeks and months passed by, I got accustomed to spicy food until I learned to love it! It was a gradual process for me to eat spicy food so, it didn't have any major effects on body and I didn't have to use hemorrhoids creams . LOL! I remember some of our Filipino friends who came and they got so 'phobia' with spicy food that they even told us that even the Thai bread tastes spicy. LOL!

No comments: