Jan 27, 2010

The 24 Series


Have you heard of the action series 24? Well, I have to confess that I've been hooked with this series about 2 years ago. Those were the days when I was still pregnant with my second child and a bit more relaxed ( compared to the present) because I was only taking care of my 1st child.

It was actually a student of ours who let us borrowed a box of the 24 series DVD. They were telling us how the series is superb that left them literally awake for 36 hours to watch 5 seasons non-stop!! Well, that left us so curious about the movie and started to watch it too. And true enough, once you start one episode, you won't want to stop watching because you'll be so intrigued to know what happens next. And furthermore, it's an action packed series with a bit of drama and love story on the side. So, I ended up staying up so late at that time just to finish the series.

Anyways, my Hubby did some Video Search a few nights ago and found out that there is already 24 season 7 available online for download. Currently season 8 is being shown in Fox. It's a bit tempting to start watching season 7 online but I won't dare to start because I'm sure I'll get hooked again. It'll be very difficult for me to stay up so late these days as I always have busy days ahead with my 2 active kids. :) So, I have to give priority to more important things and reserve leisure activities for later use.

No comments: