Dec 3, 2009

Three To Go!

I've just reviewed my 'Food Wish List' which I posted 2 weeks ago. And from the look of it, it seems that I've almost completed my food wish list

* Buko Halo at Jo's Chicken Inato - Done!
* Yellow Cab pizza- Done!
* Any meal from Bigby's Cafe - Done!
* I want to try out the cakes from Candy's - Not yet
* Chicken from Dear Manok- Done
* Cakes and lasagna from Red Ribbon- Done!
* lasagna and choco moist by my sis Laureen - 1 Done
* Coffee from Coffee Works - Not Yet
* Vjandep Pastels- Not Yet
* Jollibbe Chicken and burger- Done!

So, 3 more to go - Cake from Candy's, Coffee from Coffee Works and Vjandep Pastels. I'm sure I could accomplish these three since I still have a week to go before going back to Malaysia. And since I've eaten so much for the past 3 weeks, I think I've gained so much already that even a phentermine diet pill won't easily work wonders.

No comments: