Dec 27, 2009

Living Today As Your Last

I was blessed by today's sermon in the church. Even if about 50% of the message was in Tamil but I was able to understand and get many points. The sermon was taken from Ecclesiastes 3 , A Time for Everything.

Anyways, one of the encouraging reminders that the Pastor said was " Live today as if it's your last". Yes, the year 2009 is coming to an end and another the new year is just around the corner. As we look back at the past year, do we feel like it just happened so fast that we were not even able to accomplish our goals for the year? Do we have any regrets of our decisions that we made in the past year? Yes, indeed the next few days will be a time of reflection for me. But I think my new motto for the next year will be to 'Live everyday as if it will be my last'. With this in perspective, I will be able to prioritize my daily activities accordingly like making more time to the things that matter most or giving more priorities to activities that has eternal value.

With ' living everyday as if it's my last', would that also mean I need to get an online term life insurance now? Heheh! just kidding!

No comments: