Dec 10, 2009

Going Back To Thailand

I'm sad yet excited. Sad that we will be leaving our family here in the Philippines tomorrow yet excited to go back 'home' and get settled. I know it will be quite a challenge getting settled back in Thailand after a year of being away. One of the main challenges will be looking for a new house ( to rent) in such a short period of time. We are praying the 'perfect' house for us, perfect means, 'no leaks', a house not situated at the flood prone area, accessible and quite new.

One of my main concern now is the language too. I haven't been in Thailand for more than a year, ( oh, except for my short trip last August) which means I would have to pick up my Thai once again. It's really one of my goals for the next year to improve with my Thai language. I don't speak well enough to carry a long conversation with a friend. I may need help from a language helper or check on some sites that can help me out.

And speaking of practicing to speak other languages, if you can speak and read French, there are some French sites which you may be interested in. They are the following: abri de piscine, big bag and sites francais .

1 comment:

honey_nonz said...

oi...dre na mo mg Christmas ate.welcome back..