Nov 19, 2009

Two Movie Dates in A Week

This is a breakthrough! My Hubby and I had 2 movie dates in a week! Going out for a date or for a movie with Hubby are rare these days since we don't have anyone to take care of our li'l ones. But thanks to my Mom and sis who are very willing to take care of our li'l ones just for Hubby and I to have our dates. I'm excited because there will be more dates to come for the coming weeks while we're here! Yippee! I need to plan for other activities as well since I guess we've had enough movies for now.


We actually watched 2012 the other day. It's indeed a great movie that is best watched in the big screen because of the superba special effects. Then, this afternoon, we watched " This is it!". I'm not a Michael Jackson fan but my Hubby grew up liking Michael Jackson. What was special while watching the movie was that we were the only ones in the movie house for about 30 minutes. It was like the movie was exclusively shown for us! LOL! And then after several minutes, another couple came. But it was still cool to be in a big movie house with only 4 people in it.




Next date will hopefully this Sunday, when Lyle will be 'borrowed' by his Kuya Jun Jun and Ate Aiza. Hopefully, he will happily go with them for the afternoon. :)

No comments: