Nov 15, 2009

My Food 'Wish List'

It's our 3rd day here in the Philippines and I could say we've rested very well after our travel. We didn't go out and 'explore' the city much yet as we find it more enjoyable and relaxing to stay at home, chat with family members and hear the sound of the river. :)

But next week will be different, I have some food 'wish list' that I want to savor before going back to Malaysia/Thailand so, I better start fast. :)

Here are some of my food wish list.
  • Buko Halo at Jo's Chicken Inato
  • Yellow Cab pizza
  • Any meal from Bigby's Cafe
  • I want to try out the cakes from Candy's
  • Chicken from Dear Manok
  • Cakes and lasagna from Red Ribbon
  • lasagna and choco moist by my sis Laureen
  • Coffee from Coffee Works
  • Vjandep Pastels
  • Jollibbe Chicken and burger
  • and a lot more
Hahaha! I'm not sure if I would be able to savor all these food from my wish list but if I do, I'm sure that I'm going to have some weight problems and increased belly fat too. LOL!!

No comments: