Nov 5, 2009

Mommy Moments- Let's Pretend

This week's theme for Mommy Moments is Let's Pretend.

Well, I have Wonderwoman as my daughter and Superman as my son and of course that makes me the Super Mom! :)

I just love this photo. My li'l girl was just 3 years old at this time and I like how she looked like the real wonderwoman with her curly hair. :)


Well, my son doesn't have a superman costume yet but writing about this now, makes me want to buy for him one. Anyways, here is a photo of him pretending to fly but I guess he flies more like an airplane than superman. :)

For more mommy moments entries please click the badge below:


mommy moments

10 comments:

sweet_shelo said...

You are right sis, bagay na bagay kay daughter mo ang wonderwoman.. She looks good on it.. Your son is cute too..

nanay said...

naka smile ko sa ilang pictures. cute kaayo sila. See you soon.

Chris said...

super mommy indeed! :D cute kids :D

nuts said...

she's so pretty in her superwoman costume and your son is so cute.

Rossel said...

she's cute in her wonderwoman attire. her curly hair matched her costume.

SASSY MOM said...

It's nice to dress up our kids no? My kids are quite old na for that. Love the pics.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Your little girl is so pretty!

Halika na at mag Kaba Kabayuhan tayo!

Mommy Levy said...

my son also pretends to be superman. Your daughter already knows how to pose in camera. (nice shot!)

Marice said...

hahha they are so cute! and u are right mommy, wonderwoman she is!

u may view mine if u have time

Mamí♥Picture said...

Aww I loved the first picture!
They are so cute!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ